When pregnancy is getting older, one of the most exciting thing done by the prospective parents is to guess the sex of the fetus.
Despite advances in medicine can help parents to know the sex of a fetus in the mother’s stomach. However, until now many prospective parents who still rely on various signs of ‘heritage’ ancestors to guess the candidate of their baby.
Unfortunately, until now, natural way this could not be ascertained truth. But by following the natural signs of this, the prospective parents be able to guess the sex of their child’s future with a more pleasant way.
Curious to know how to guess baby’s gender?
Here are some characteristic of them:
Characteristic of Baby Boy:
- No experience nausea in the morning during early pregnancy.
- Fetal heart rate less than 140 beats / min.
- Weight gain in the abdomen.
- Belly looks like a basketball.
- The position of the stomach as downstairs.
- Want a salty and sour foods.
- Wanted food that contains lots of protein, like meat and cheese.
- Leg feels colder than before pregnancy.
- Legs grows faster during pregnancy.
- Very dry hands.
- Sleeping with head towards north.
- Weight loss increases with the expectant father involved with the prospective mother’s weight gain.
- Expectant mothers look more attractive.
- Bright yellow urine.
- Prospective mother’s nose wide.
- Often get headaches.
Characteristic of Baby Girl: